Use description here of headline if using an image in place of h1 tags - Element hidden from all browsers with the exception of screen readers
At TD Bank, we're proud to support Special Olympics. Join us in supporting the athletes in our communities ï¿½ donate between May 16-June 24, 2016!
Show your support at your local TD Bank store by making a donation at the Teller counter.*
And now you can get to know Special Olympics through the stories of its athletes! Special Olympics Athlete Trading Cards are available at participating TD Bank locations ï¿½ stop by and collect them all! For locations and times, visit Meet Our Athletes.**
Live Customer Service 24/7
*92% of all donations benefit Special Olympics; remaining 8% used for promotional materials.
**You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of the third party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.