Accessibility at TD Bank
All of our ATMs and new stores are accessible to everyone.
Our TD Bank stores are designed with accessibility in mind:
- All new stores feature automated/accessible doors, vestibules and washrooms as well as wheelchair-access to ATMs and service areas.
- Retrofitting of older stores to enhance accessibility is an ongoing effort.
- Customers using the Penny Arcade coin counting service can request staff assistance as needed.
- Handicapped-accessible spaces are available in TD Bank parking lots.
- Extended evening and weekend hours provide added time and convenience.
All of our 1,900+ ATMs from Maine to Florida are accessible to customers with disabilities.
Audio capability: Access in English by plugging in a standard headset – you'll be guided through your transaction while the screen appears blank. A Braille sticker on all ATMs directs vision-impaired customers to the audio jack.
Design features: All ATMs provide height and reach requirements to support wheelchair accessibility and are fully compliant with ADA guidelines.
Access your account online anytime, anywhere you have Internet access – even from your mobile device – with our free Online Banking.
Enjoy secure access to personal and business accounts with additional free services including Bill Pay, online statements and mobile banking. Benefits include:
- Get real-time account information
- View check images online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Stop payments on checks
- Receive e-mail alerts to better manage your finances
Get account information and conduct transactions 24/7 by phone with assistance available for hearing impaired customers.
You have several telephone banking options to make managing your finances more convenient:
Bank by Phone: Call 1-800-YES-2000 to access your account information and conduct transactions 24/7 with this easy-to-follow automated system available in English and Spanish.
Live customer service: Help is available 24/7 at 1-888-751-9000 in English and Spanish. Translators are available to assist customers speaking other languages.
TTY users or hearing impaired customers: Assistance is available 24/7 by calling the relay service number at 1-800-852-78991.
Services including enlarged check images, Braille statements and mail in deposits help make banking more accessible and convenient.
Visually impaired customers can request their monthly checking and/or savings account statements in Braille.
- You will receive, under separate cover, a printed and Braille statement each month.
- The first initial statement to be transcribed will be mailed within 7-10 business days of the printed statement. Thereafter, statements will be transcribed and mailed within 5 business days of printed statement.
- To request Braille statements, customers can call 1-800-556-4354 anytime or visit a TD Bank.
Enlarged check images
Upon request, we will provide enlarged check images of the front and back of the processed checks associated with your account along with your monthly statement (minimum number of 4 checks per page).
Mail in deposits
Customers have the option to mail in their deposits to:
TD Bank, N.A.
PO Box 1190
Lewiston, ME 04243
TTY users or hearing impaired customers, please contact the relay service number 1-800-852-78991.
Your feedback is requested!
Let us know how we're doing on meeting your needs and how we might improve
Join a team that celebrates diversity.
1 This number is not owned by TD Bank.