Special Olympics promotes understanding, acceptance and inclusion among people from all walks of life. It provides year-round sports training and athletic competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Special Olympics also offers continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate personal courage and experience a sense of accomplishment.
Be a fan of Special Olympics!
Join us in raising $1,200,000 to support Special Olympics athletes.
At TD Bank, we're proud to be a fan of Special Olympics. And, now, you can too! Join us in supporting Special Olympics athletes in our communities.
Here's how you can help. From May 13 - June 30:
*Penny Arcade fee will be waived for non-customers making a donation. 92% of all donations benefit Special Olympics; remaining 8% used for promotional materials.
Show your support at your local TD Bank today.
Connect with TD:
Securities and other investment and insurance products are: not a deposit; not FDIC insured; not insured by any federal government agency; not guaranteed by TD Bank, N.A. or any of its affiliates; and, may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of value.
©2013 TD Bank, N.A. All Rights Reserved.