TD eBill SolutionSM
Fast and simple - for you
and your customers.
Set up electronic bills today.
Accept payments online and present bills electronically.
Give your customers the convenience of making payments through your website. With TD eBill, your customers can quickly pay their bills online with flexible payment options including ACH, debit card and credit card.
Each day, TD Bank clears your customers' payments, credits your account accordingly and provides you with the data you need to update your receivables system. Bill presentment functionality allows you to switch to online delivery of invoices, bills and billing statements, eliminating costly and inefficient paper processes. Simple, flexible configuration options help you get started right away with minimal resources.
TD eBill is good for your business.
- Get paid faster - reduce sales outstanding and improve cash flow
- Simplify your operations by reducing overhead associated with bulky paper processes
- Reduce billing expenses including paper, printing, labor and postage
- Improve call center efficiency with quick access to payment history and the ability to accept phone payments
- Increase collection rates when you establish payment plans for delinquent accounts
- Capture more website traffic - increase page views and cross-sell opportunities when customers visit to pay bills online
- Get started quickly - minimal resources needed to implement our robust online platform
With TD eBill, your customers can:
- Make one-time payments and set up recurring payments
- View bills from any device, any time
- Receive email notifications and past-due reminders
- Save time paying bills by switching from checks to easy electronic alternatives
- Make one-time or multiple charitable contributions for non-profit organizations
- Fund student accounts at universities
- Self-enroll with a few simple steps
Learn more about TD eBill Solution
See the ways your business benefits when you accept online payments or generate electronic bills with TD eBill. Simple, flexible configuration options with minimal startup resources make it an ideal solution for organizations of all types and sizes.
Talk to an expert
New customers: 1-888-388-0408
Existing customers: 1-866-475-7262
1Checks deposited before 9 p.m. receive same-day credit. Restrictions may apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.