TD Healthcare Remittance Management
Manage your payment
and data needs with one
simple, full-service solution.
Streamlining accounts receivable and simplifying reconciliation processes for healthcare organizations
Get a single-source solution to manage all of your paper and electronic payments and remittance data. TD Healthcare Remittance Management is a robust, automated system for organizing and receiving payments and Explanation of Benefit (EOB) data. Our goal is to help you simplify the unique, complex workings of healthcare receivables.
How it works
TD Bank converts paper checks and remittance data into an electronic HIPAA-compliant 835 file, for posting directly to your patient management system. Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) information and electronic payments are captured and matched against your 837 billing file, automatically re-associating your payments with remittance data.
Through our secure web portal, you can review copies of original checks and Explanation of Benefit (EOB) statements. You also have the ability to parse each multi-patient EOB into a single patient EOB, providing faster access to patient and billing information.
How it helps your organization
- Streamlines revenue cycle management and cash collection
- Eliminates manual entry with comprehensive paper-to-835 conversion
- Simplifies reconcilement with automated re-association of ERA data with payments
- Reduces outstanding accounts receivable days
- Enhances denial management process
- Accelerates processing of secondary claims
- Improves archiving of remittance information for audits
- Reduces the need for paper storage
- Funds are available the next business day1
Services for healthcare professionals
Talk to an expert
New customers: 1-888-388-0408
Existing customers: 1-866-475-7262
1Restrictions may apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.
2Checks deposited before 9 p.m. receive same-day credit. Restrictions may apply. See Deposit Account Agreement for details.