Leasing and Equipment Finance – Advantages
For most businesses, maintaining a modern and optimal level of equipment is important and challenging. Financing such equipment is one way businesses can achieve their profit goals, while maintaining peak productivity.
Businesses finance equipment for many different reasons. Some of the more common reasons include:
*You should consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest, rents and charges.
- 100% financing which conserves working capital
- Fixed or floating rate financing
- Helps avoid obsolescence
- Capital budget considerations
- Longer terms available with lower monthly payments
- Transfers unused or underutilized tax benefits*
- May provide off-balance sheet structure
We offer many types of equipment finance programs to choose from, including:
- Express Lease: A smart alternative to get the equipment you need, we offer 100% financing, maximum flexibility, dedicated service, easy application and fast turnaround time.
- Vendor Lease: Programs designed to increase profitability, revenue and market share.
- Experienced in helping manufacturers and distributors develop successful programs
- Provides competitive financing solutions for your customers
- Adds value and provides a competitive advantage in your market
- Provides all the benefits of a standard commercial lease
- Offers vendors, Customers and prospects a partnership with TD Bank, a well-established, locally managed, full financial institution, to meet all their banking, insurance and investment needs
With these and other programs we provide, you can count on TD Equipment Finance to meet all your diverse financing needs.