Mobile Banking FAQs
There is no cost from TD Bank for the TD Bank mobile app. Regular transaction fees associated with your TD Bank account(s) will apply. There may be additional data costs related to accessing the TD Bank mobile app from your mobile device. Please check your wireless plan or verify with your wireless carrier.
You can view account balances for the accounts that are currently available to you through Online Banking.
All you need is your internet-enabled BlackBerry®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® or AndroidTM mobile device.
- BlackBerry users can download the TD Bank mobile app at BlackBerry App World or through our website.
- iPhone and iPod Touch users will need a valid iTunes® user account.
- Android device users can download the app via Google Play or the Amazon Appstore for Android.
If you are enrolled in Online Banking, simply use your user name and password to log in to your accounts through the TD Bank mobile app.
After logging in, Android® and iPhone® users may also enroll in the TD Bank Mobile Deposit service to deposit checks using the mobile app. To enroll, select Mobile Deposit from the Main Menu, then review and accept the Terms and Conditions.1
If you are not currently registered for Online Banking, sign up online or call 1-888-751-9000 to get started.
You may use the TD Bank Mobile App to deposit checks if:
- You have an internet-enabled Android or iPhone device with a camera
- You are enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking
- You have the TD Bank Mobile App on your mobile device
- You are enrolled in the TD Bank Mobile Deposit service
- You are a customer of at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account
TD Bank Mobile Deposit is available for most Android and iPhone devices. To enroll in the TD Bank Mobile Deposit service and begin depositing checks anywhere, anytime:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Select Mobile Deposit from the Main Menu
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions1
Our iPhone application is available through the iTunes® App Store*, where you can download it for free. You can also search for the TD Bank app in iTunes®.
Our Android application is available through the Amazon Appstore for Android
* or Google Play
* where you can download it for free. You can also search for the TD Bank app on these sites from your phone.
Our BlackBerry application is available through BlackBerry App World
*, where you can download it for free. You can also go to https://esecure.tdbank.com/net/mobile/blackberryapp/download
using your BlackBerry device's mobile browser and download the TD Bank app.
TD Bank offers extensive security features to ensure that you can conduct your banking in a safe and private online environment. The same industry standards we have always employed to keep Online Banking secure extend to our Mobile Banking application as well. Read more about how we keep your information secure.
There are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you use the TD Bank mobile app.
- Protect your Online Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your Online Banking password. Never store it on your mobile device, or write it on paper that you keep near your phone or carry with you.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the TD Bank mobile app.
- Use your phone's built-in lock function – set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.
If your phone is lost or stolen, it is unlikely that someone could access your account information unless they also know your Online Banking user name and password. However, to be safe, you should contact TD Bank as soon as possible by calling 1-888-751-9000.
- BlackBerry devices: highlight the TD Bank app and press the menu key. Select "Move to folder" and select "Home" option.
- iPhone devices: press your finger on the TD Bank app and move it to your phone's main home screen. You can also move the app position within iTunes.
- Android devices: press your finger on the TD Bank app and move it to your phone's home screen.
The TD Bank mobile app is available in English only at this time.
iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
If you require assistance with the TD Bank mobile app or have a question, please contact our Live Customer Service 24/7 at 1-888-751-9000.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePressTM and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
1TD Bank Mobile Deposit is available to customers of at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account. Available for most iPhone and Android devices. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to the Mobile Deposit Addendum.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.