TD Restaurant Franchise Finance Group
Creative and thoughtful solutions from industry financing experts
Expert underwriting to fit your brand and needs
Whether you're remodeling or expanding your franchise empire, you get experienced service and support from TD Bank's Restaurant Franchise regional managers, who can expertly structure the financing you need. With vertically-integrated originating and underwriting, you get seamless, efficient and affordable capital solutions to support the specific needs of your business.
TD Bank is rated A2 by Moody's and AA- by S&P,1
and by working with our Restaurant Franchise Group you'll benefit from:
- Flexible lending terms
- Competitive rates
- Treasury and merchant services
- Personal wealth management, retirement and succession planning services
TD Bank support deals as low as $5,000,000 and, with our loan desk capabilities,
can arrange syndications in excess of $100,000,000.
In a recent 2017 TD Bank survey3 of over 250 restaurant industry professionals:
- 72% of restaurateur respondents anticipate that their business revenue will grow in the next two years
- 68% believe the current value of their business is rising and feel confident about their brand
- 66% are planning or considering expanding their business by adding locations within the next 3-5 years
Many expect to make investments in their business to better attract customers and drive growth:
- 47% remodeling or interior design changes
- 45% hiring additional staff
- 41% making menu changes such as adding clean, organic or specialty foods
These responses indicate a positive and growth-oriented outlook in the industry.
TD Bank offers targeted financial solutions for developing and growing your business.
Full service delivered by industry financing experts you can trust
TD Bank structures your solutions to support your short- and long-term needs and growth and keeps you flexible during normal business cycles as well as your five-, ten- and 15-year plans.
You'll be treated to a solution created by a focused team with continued support from a local relationship manager.
- Equipment purchasing
- Recapitalizations and buyouts
- Sponsored transactions
- Succession and retirement planning
- Real estate
Your local relationship manager assists with day-to-day business banking
Preserve capital and get the money you need to expand your business. As a Preferred SBA Lender, TD Bank provides SBA qualified small business owners the capital they need to grow.
Maximize your working capital with tailored services, including receivables and Smart Safe with Advanced Credit, payables, liquidity management and more.
Boost your working capital with a flexible commercial card program that lets you take advantage of settlement float
Make the most of your hard-earned wealth with investment management, trust and estate planning, private banking and lending services.