TD TreasuryDirect Online Banking
TD TreasuryDirect provides a fast, safe and efficient way to obtain the up-to-date information you need to make sound cash management decisions. Now you can manage your company's daily cash position at your convenience from any computer with Internet access.
- Balance reporting: Flexible/timely reporting, account aggregation, check images, account history, file export (BAI, CSV, and IIF formats)
- Domestic and international wires: Repetitive, non-repetitive, future date wires
- ACH payments: Tax payments, direct deposit, consumer debits (association fees, dues, insurance premiums), vendor payments and remittance information, import ACH files
- Book transfers: Transfer funds between your TD Bank accounts, create loan payments
- Stop payments: Initiate stop payment requests, inquire on check status
- Controlled disbursement: Access to timely and accurate account information, 2 daily presentment totals
- Positive Pay: Prevent fraud, view images of exception checks, make online decisions to pay or return exception items
- Lockbox – Wholesale, Retail and Remote: View same day lockbox deposits and detail information, retrieve images of checks and remittances
- Security: DMZ firewall protected, encryption programs, unique IDs, SecurID tokens, user level authorization limits for ACH, wires and book transfers
Log in to TD TreasuryDirect
Online Banking for Small Municipalities
If you are an eligible small municipality, you can take advantage of the convenience of Online Banking for Small Municipalities. Our free online banking service enables you to access your accounts anytime – from anywhere you have Internet access.
Learn more about Online Banking for Small Municipalities
Log in to Online Banking for Small Municipalities |
Online Wealth Services
If you're looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use account access option via the Internet, try our online products. They provide you or your organization with the wealth management tools you need to stay informed and up-to-date in our ever-changing world.
Accept credit card payments online, and view credit card transaction processing information with our Internet Merchant Services solutions.
TD EscrowDirect eases the burden associated with managing your escrow accounts. It can subdivide your account any way you specify, assign interest per your directions and provide reports in the format(s) you select.
- Online access 24/7
- Customized grouping by title with subtotals
- Sort by account number, customer name or memo line reference
- One master account with as many sub-accounts as you need
- Automated mailing of 1099s for year-end tax purposes
Contact Government Banking
To learn more, please e-mail
or call us at 800-532-6654.