International Online Services
We offer a variety of online solutions to help you manage your day-to-day international business efficiently.
TD Bank Trade
TD Bank clients have the option of dealing with Global Trade Finance offices electronically via the Internet. TD Bank Trade provides fast, simple and secure issuance and tracking of TD Bank's Global Trade Finance products at no additional cost. Applications for letters of credit, standby letters of credit and outgoing documentary collections (initiated by the exporter) are completed via the Internet and transmitted directly to TD Bank. Exporters can receive advice of their letters of credit and amendments electronically.
Log in to TD Bank Trade | View Demo
- Detailed and flexible reports are available and updated daily
- Access is controlled through the use of a dedicated ID and password set by the user
- All transmitted and stored data is encrypted
- Letters of credit reference numbers are usually available within minutes of transmission (for import letters of credit and standby letters of credit) to TD Bank
- Electronically received letter of credit applications can be processed faster than paper-based requests
- Availability of templates improves efficiency when applying for import letters of credit and standby letters of credit
- TD Bank Trade is free of cost and requires initial setup by TD Bank Global Trade Finance
- There is no need to obtain special equipment or software. All you need is a standard PC with a web browser and Internet access. Your computer system needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must have your own ISP. (We do not endorse or provide an ISP. If you do not currently have an ISP, you are required to obtain one, and monthly charges from your ISP may apply.)
- Necessary computer equipment
- Compatible browser (e.g., Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher featuring 128-bit encryption)
- Training will be provided on a one-to-one appointed time basis at your convenience once you have successfully registered. An easy-to-understand user guide is also available so you can familiarize yourself with the system features at your own pace.
TDFX is an online foreign exchange trading system for our commercial clients. The system provides real-time quotes and trading capability for both basic and more complex types of transactions. TDFX is designed to complement the personal service currently provided by our foreign exchange risk managers. It provides you access to trade in up to 29 currencies and allows you to track and monitor previous transactions executed over the web. Highlights include:
- Spot deals
- Forward deals
- Time option (option dated) deals
- Swap deals
- Draw downs of contracts
Log in to TDFX | View Demo
View our list of currencies
Need more information?
Read our frequently asked questions
to get more information about our international products and services.
Contact International Services