Structured Trade Finance
We work with Export Credit Agencies, such as Export Import Bank of the United States (US Exim) and Export Development Canada (EDC) to reduce risk. Short- and medium-term facilities are arranged in conjunction with our Syndications/Trading desks to provide clients with favorable structure, based on market conditions.
- Ex-Im Bank insurance and guarantee products are often used when structuring export finance facilities
- These financing vehicles are arranged by TD Bank to enhance the exporter's ability to close a sale by enabling the bank to offer financing terms to the buyer, while at the same time, ensuring the exporter receives payment upon delivery and acceptance of the goods
- Expedites payment to the exporter
- Enables exporters to offer credit terms to the foreign buyer and mitigate risk
- Customized financing solutions for exporters selling internationally
- Vary depending on transaction structure