Safeguard your family's future
Life insurance should be a part of everyone's long-term financial strategy. TD Bank* can help you understand exactly what life insurance can do for you and how to choose the best policy for your life's situation.
You can't put a value on life insurance - or protecting
Life insurance not only helps protect your loved ones, but it gives you peace of mind - knowing they'll be taken care of in the event of your death. Life insurance can provide:
- Income replacement: The most common reason for buying life insurance is to provide regular income to your family
- Debt payment: Life insurance can be used to make mortgage and car payments, pay medical bills and credit card debts
- Creation of a liquid asset: Your family will most likely need cash to meet some of their immediate needs or obligations
- Estate creation: After expenses and debts are paid, your heirs may automatically have assets available to them
- Charitable giving: You can leave a legacy by donating your life insurance policy to your favorite charitable organization
Life insurance options from TD Bank*
Every life insurance policy offers different benefits at different rates and terms. Contact the nearest TD Bank for more detailed information on the following life insurance options we offer.
|Term Life Insurance
||Affordable life insurance for a specific period of time.||Family protection, income replacement, mortgage payment, debt payment|
|Children's Term Insurance||Low-cost single premium term life insurance.||Ensuring children and grandchildren's future insurability|
|Permanent Life Insurance||Lifetime protection, with premiums that remain level. Policy also earns cash value.||Retirement, education expenses, small business protection|
|Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance||Permanent cash building life insurance with no health questions or medical exams.||Burial expenses, settle final debt expenses, gifts|
|Wealth Transfer||Single premium whole life insurance.||Estate creation, transfer money to loved ones tax-free|
Let us help you plan your financial strategy - for today and the future
To discuss your financial plans and to determine whether or not you are best positioned for future financial growth, visit a TD Bank location near you. We can arrange for you to meet with a Financial Services Representative who can help you determine your financial needs - and help you create a plan for the future.