Avoid the high transaction costs and inflated exchange fees charged by currency kiosks in airports, hotels and other tourist areas. Take advantage of TD Bank's competitive foreign exchange rates before you leave the U.S. We offer over 75 currencies.
When you return from your trip, or you are a visitor to the U.S, TD Bank will help you exchange foreign currency into U.S. dollars on the spot at any of our locations.1
Send or receive wire transfers anywhere in the world with TD Bank. Plus, you can save money when you send a wire using the currency of the destination country. The benefits of sending your transfer in local currency instead of U.S. dollars include:
- Receive competitive foreign exchange rates - with TD Bank, you get the benefits of being a customer.
- Fewer fees - correspondent banks often charge additional, and sometimes higher, fees for exchanging currency along the way.1
- Quicker delivery - the money arrives sooner because it isn't being converted by a correspondent bank along the way to your recipient.
- More secure - our world-wide network means your money is delivered securely and directly.
- Convenience - this is an exclusive service enjoyed by TD Bank customers.
Did you receive a foreign check from family living outside the U.S. or a payment from a company outside the U.S.? If you're a TD Bank customer, you can cash or deposit a check drawn on a foreign bank, even if it is in a foreign currency.1 Visit your local TD Bank store for more information.
International drafts are perfect for smaller transaction. If you're sending funds to a global company, the beneficiary may require an international draft instead of a wire transfer. International drafts are a safe and convenient way to pay for things like foreign magazine subscriptions or sending monetary gifts to friends and family outside of the U.S.
- Competitive exchange rate
- A convenient alternative because the beneficiary's bank information is not required - like for a wire transfer
- Major foreign currencies available
To buy an international draft, you must be a TD Bank customer.1