Get more with less
As an Online Banking customer, you receive both paper statements through the mail and online statements. You can stop paper statements at any time by changing your Online Statement Settings. It's quick, easy and provides you with several benefits.
Online statements only
No need to wait for the mail. No more searching through drawers and boxes. When you access your personal checking, savings and money market statements through online statements only, you:
Compare online statements and paper statements
- Get a $1 discount on maintenance fees
- Have secure online access with reduced risk of identity theft
- Can review, print, download or save your statements anytime*
- Receive an e-mail notification when a new statement is posted to Online Banking
- Know your statements are legally binding
- Are choosing an environmentally-friendly alternative
- Can change your statement settings anytime
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Online Statement Settings from the left navigation
- Select Online Statements for the account(s) you would like to enroll
- Confirm or update your e-mail address for alerts
- Read and accept the Online Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements
- Click the Save Changes button
Read our frequently asked questions
for more information about online statements.
Not enrolled in Online Banking?
Sign up today and enjoy all the convenience and benefits of banking 24/7, including real-time account information, online statements and free Bill Pay.
| Log in
| View demo
Call Customer Service 24/7 at 1-888-294-2249 to learn more.