Account Statements Comparison Chart
Not sure if switching to online statements only is the right option for you? Compare them to paper statements and decide for yourself.
|You have reliable internet access and are enrolled in Online Banking. (A great choice if you want to be green!)
||You do not have reliable internet access and/or choose not to enroll in Online Banking.
|You receive an e-mail alert when your statement is posted to Online Banking. Simply log in to review, print, download or save your statement(s) anytime.
||You receive your account statement in the mail. Review, then file your statement.
||After 2-4 business days for mail delivery
Request a paper copy of a statement(s) issued within the past 7 years.
- Online statements issued on or after April 2010 are available for free online for up to 7 years.
- View online
- Save to your computer
|Store in filing cabinets, boxes or binders.
|Yes – Online Banking utilizes best practices in security and encryption to keep your financial information safe and reduce the risk of identity theft.
||Yes – If your mail is delivered to a secure mailbox and your filing cabinet or other storage is locked.
|Yes – Get a $1 discount on personal checking, savings and money market account maintenance fees when you choose online statements only.
||No – A discounted account maintenance fee is not available.
|Yes – Print only the statement(s) that you need; fewer natural resources to produce and deliver to you.
||No – More natural resources are used to print and deliver paper statements.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Online Statement Settings from the left navigation
- Select Online Statements for the account(s) you would like to enroll
- Confirm or update your e-mail address for alerts
- Read and accept the Online Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements
- Click the Save Changes button
Call Customer Service 24/7 at 1-888-294-2249 to learn more.