Savings Overdraft Protection
Savings Overdraft Protection is one of several overdraft services that can help you manage overdrafts. Link your TD statement savings or money market account to your TD checking account to automatically transfer funds whenever your checking account balance drops below zero. It can help you avoid overdraft and returned check fees and can cover transactions up to your combined available balance.
To use Savings Overdraft Protection, you must:
- Be a current TD Bank customer with a personal checking account, plus a statement savings or money market account
- Sign up with the other account holders of your checking and savings account, if any
- Visit your local TD Bank store to enroll
Savings Overdraft Protection Rate Information
|$10 per day when one or more transfers are made.
Charged when funds are transferred to the linked checking account.
|You must have an available balance in your savings or money market account to cover the overdraft amount, plus the transfer fee.
Benefits/Features of Savings Overdraft Protection
- Save money – Avoid checking account overdraft and returned check fees
- Convenient – Automatically transfer funds anytime you would have an overdraft, up to the available balance in your savings or money market account
- No annual fee
- No credit approval is required
- Add TD Debit Card AdvanceSM – This discretionary overdraft service may help you avoid ATM and one-time debit card declines when Savings Overdraft Protection is not enough to cover a potential overdraft plus fee. Read important information about TD Debit Card Advance.
TD Bank Savings and Money Market Accounts
Need More Information?
You might also be interested in: