Personal Savings and Money Market – TD Simple Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee for the first 12 months each month you have a linked, eligible TD Bank checking account and a recurring transfer of $25 or more from a TD Bank account1
- Monthly Maintenance Fee also waived if you meet the low minimum daily balance requirement or are age 18 or younger or 62 or older
- Free automatic transfers make it easy to start saving for your goals
- Young saver? It's never too early to start saving. View video to find out why.
- Set up Overdraft Protection from your Savings account to protect your TD Bank Checking account
- Available as an IRA – Monthly Maintenance Fee waived
18 or younger?
Monthly Maintenance Fee
$5 or $4 if you choose online statements only
Waived if you meet the minimum daily balance requirement, are age 18 or younger, 62 or older, or for IRAs
Minimum Daily Balance Requirement to Waive Fee
No Monthly Maintenance Fee for the first 12 months each month you have a linked, eligible TD Bank checking account and a recurring transfer of $25 or more from a TD Bank account1
1Linked, eligible TD Bank personal checking account required to waive fee. See the Personal Deposit Account Agreement for more details.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 09/12/15 and subject to change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Aggregate balances over $25 million are subject to negotiated interest rates.
©2016 Visa U.S.A. Inc.