Access with Quicken® and QuickBooks®
We support access to your account information and bill payment using Quicken and QuickBooks personal finance management (PFM) software. PFMs can help you:
- Directly download balances and transaction history for your checking and savings type accounts
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Manage bills through Bill Pay (Not enrolled in Bill Pay? Sign up today!)
- Exchange secure messages with Customer Service
- Analyze and report account activity using a variety of built-in tools
- Synchronize account information and scheduled bill payments between PFMs and Online Banking
By synchronizing your account and bill payment information, you'll be able to perform all the above functions through your Online Banking session and your PFM software at home and the office. For example, you can schedule and send instructions to pay a bill from your software at home and later log onto Online Banking elsewhere to view or edit that same bill payment.
It's easy to get started.
To get started, you must be enrolled in TD Bank BusinessDirect to use Quicken and QuickBooks. To enroll, you will need your Social Security or Tax Identification number, your account number from one of our business checking or savings accounts, and your business debit card number. To add Bill Pay services, log in to TD Bank BusinessDirect and go to the Bill Pay section to enroll.