Custom Business Solutions
Let's get to work.
We'll help you find the right tools to manage, protect and grow your business.Talk to an expert
Your business is our business
recommendations and support as you build out your capabilities beyond payment processing.
The Clover App Market offers more than 200 custom solutions to help power your business to success.
- Engage customers - customer relationship management, coupons, gift cards, loyalty programs
- Manage employees - scheduling, time clock, payroll integration
- Manage orders - online and in-store ordering solutions
- Track and report inventory - keep on top of what's in stock with real-time reporting
Protect your customers, your business and your brand with TransArmorSM
- Fully encrypted and tokenized transactions - you'll never hold sensitive card information
- Software and hardware monitoring and protection
- EMV chip card technology for greater protection against fraud
Get real-time insights on customer behavior.
- Track sales and identify trends and opportunities
- Segment customers based on spending patterns, contact info and more
- Compare your sales to similar businesses to see how you're doing
Merchant Solutions Resources
There's more to Merchant Solutions than just processing payments. Get the forms and guidance you need to make the most of your payment solutions.
- Clover®1 and PayeezySM Help Centers
- Payeezy Developers Center
- PCI Merchant Center
Talk to a Merchant Solutions expert
Talk to an expert
that began accepting card payments after June 1.
1The Clover trademark and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a First Data company.
†By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third-party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third-party sites.
Third-party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.