The TD Charitable Foundation (TDCF) carries a legacy of supporting non-profit institutions and their important work throughout TD's geographic footprint. Since the TD Charitable Foundation's inception in 2002, it has contributed over $254 million in grant funding to non-profit organizations and its mission is to support, respect and improve the quality of life in the diverse communities where they live and do business. TD's philanthropy is centered around its corporate citizenship platform, the TD Ready Commitment, which actively promotes inclusivity, economic vitality, environmental wellbeing and health and enabling people of all backgrounds to succeed in a rapidly changing world. As part of the TD Ready Commitment, TD targets community giving in four critical areas: Financial Security, a more Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities and Better Health. Special consideration for funding is also given to programs which support low-to-moderate-income individuals by providing services which improve the quality of life.
At the present time, TDCF will accept applications on a bi-monthly basis, following our funding calendar.
Regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, together with the current economic realities, TD Charitable Foundation (TDCF) realizes that organizations may need to modify their regular activities and/or postpone programs or cancel events. At the same time, we understand organizations may decide to temporarily embark upon new work in order to better meet the immediate needs of their clients, communities and/or employees.
To this end, if your organization was recently funded for a program and more pressing needs have arisen resulting from the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and you wish to reallocate your grant funds please reach out to your Senior Regional Giving Manager.
As you can imagine, we are fielding a significant amount of requests and questions each day, so know your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Questions about TD Bank's community giving programs?
For any additional questions please contact us at TD.email@example.com
From Maine to Florida, TD Bank sponsors events, programs, projects, and activities that make a positive local impact. Through TD's corporate citizenship platform, The Ready Commitment, we're investing in opportunities for diverse groups to come together and get involved in their local area to create shared experiences for people from different walks of life, support arts and culture that reflect diverse voices, help people feel a sense of belonging to their local community, elevate the quality of the environment and drive economic well-being.
Questions about Community Sponsorships?
Contact us at CommunitySponsorships@td.com.
2020 Housing for Everyone Grant Competition Recipients
The TD Charitable Foundation, the charitable giving arm of TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® is pleased to announce the 32 recipients of the 15th Annual Housing for Everyone grant competition. Award winners from Maine to Florida received a total of $4.9 million in grants to support initiatives to keep renters and their families safely in their homes.
Grant awards ranging from $125,000 through $250,000 were given to non-profits working to prevent renters impacted by COVID-19 from eviction.
The winning organizations, as well as the total donation per State, include:
- Connecticut: $125,000 donated to Partnership for Strong Communities.
- Delaware: $125,000 donated to Ministry of Caring.
- District of Columbia: $125,000 donated to National Housing Trust.
- Florida: $900,000 total donated to Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Community Loan Fund of New Jersey, Homeless Emergency Project, Jewish Family & Community Services, Neighborhood Renaissance, and United Way of Broward County.
- Maine: $125,000 donated to York County Community Action Corporation.
- Massachusetts: $500,000 total donated to Caritas Communities, Center for Human Development, and Neighborhood of Affordable Housing.
- New Hampshire: $375,000 total donated to the Front Door Agency, and Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services.
- New Jersey: $650,000 total donated to Family Promise of Bergen County, Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties, HomeFront, Homeless Solutions, and Saint Joseph's Carpenter Society.
- New York: $750,000 total donated to Community Development Corporation of Long Island, Hudson River Housing, New Destiny Housing Corporation, IMPACCT Brooklyn, and Services for the UnderServed.
- North Carolina: $125,000 donated to Ashville Buncombe County Community Christian Ministries.
- Pennsylvania: $400,000 total donated to ACHIEVEability and Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation.
- South Carolina: $250,000 donated to Community Works.
- Rhode Island: $150,000 donated to Pawtucket Central Falls Development Corporation.
- Vermont: $150,000 donated to Windham and Windsor Housing Trust.
- Virginia: $150,000 donated to Wesley Housing.
The 2021 Housing for Everyone competition will be announced in the Fall.
For any questions regarding the Housing for Everyone competition please contact us at US-CharitableGiving@TD.com. Please include "Housing for Everyone" in the subject line.
Non-profit organizations are often the backbone of a community, providing necessary services like job placement, meal delivery and training that wouldn't be available otherwise. Their employees–dedicated to their organization's mission–can spend long hours performing a variety of tasks, sometimes reaching outside of their own professional knowledge and experiences.
Through the Non-Profit Training Resource Fund, eligible community-based organizations can receive grants of up to $1,000 for employees to attend approved training and/or conferences and receive the education they need to help themselves, their organizations and programs be more successful.
Questions about TD Bank's community giving programs?
For any additional questions please contact us at US-CharitableGiving@TD.com.