Did you get your new chip card? Activate it today for uninterrupted debit card service.
We're replacing your TD Bank Debit card early!
We recently mailed you a new TD Bank Debit Card. Although your current card is not due to expire, we are replacing it earlyï¿½to provide you with upgraded chip technology.
If you have already activated your new chip card, please disregard this message.
Why do you need chip technology?
Our new chip card is more globally accepted and encrypts your data to reduce fraud. Plus, you can still use it as a swipe card at any merchant who hasnï¿½t upgraded to chip technology.
What does this mean for you?
We'll be turning off your current debit card soon, so activate your new chip card today to ensure uninterrupted service:
- Activate, sign, and begin using your new card
- Destroy your old card
- Update your recurring payments, like utility bills or gym membership, with your new card information
Using a digital wallet?
Youï¿½ll also need to update it with your new chip card info:
- Delete your old card from your device
- Add the replacement card, which will create a new device account number
- Or, weï¿½ll do it for you! Just call us at 1-888-751-9000