If you are behind in your loan payments or at risk of falling behind there are many loan repayment programs available to help remedy the situation. The sooner you contact us, the more time we have to find a solution that is best for you. With timely action, you may avoid foreclosure or repossession and safeguard your property and credit rating.
Depending on your situation, there are several ways you can get back on track.
|Loan Repayment Plans
||An arrangement to maintain the monthly payment plus pay additional amounts towards your past due balance
||A change in your existing terms to assist in making your loan more affordable, for example, lower interest rate or extended payment term
||An opportunity to make smaller or no payments for a short time with an end resolution in sight
||A process where your lender agrees to the sale of a property where the balance may not cover debt owed
|Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure
||A transfer of title to the bank in place of a foreclosure suit
||A one or two month extension of the original maturity date on your loan. Available on all consumer products, except mortgage loans and lines of credit.
We realize that it takes courage to face the fact that you are feeling financial stress. That's why we've made it as easy as possible for you to find the right loan repayment program for you – and help you get back on track.
1) Itemize your budget using the Request for Assistance Form (705K PDF) and gather the documentation you'll need to verify your information. To verify your income please provide the following:
- Information about the monthly gross (before tax) income of all the borrowers on your loan, including recent pay stubs, if you receive them, or an alternative method of documentation like a W2
- A request of assistance describing why your mortgage is unaffordable the reason your income(s) is reduced or your expenses are increased
2) Call us at 800-222-5522. We will go over your situation, discuss what you hope to do and answer any questions you may have.
3) After you speak with us, send us a copy of your budget worksheet, income documentation and request for assistance.
Once we have your information, we will review it and then contact you to discuss the preliminary loan repayment options available. This is our chance to work together to customize a plan for you. And, after we speak, you will receive a written response outlining our recommendation along with any necessary paperwork associated with your individual loan repayment plan.
If you need help getting back on track with your loan payments:
Our hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., or Saturday, 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. For other inquiries, please contact Customer Service