Foreign Exchange Services
Whether you're traveling or need to send or receive money internationally, we've got you covered with convenient foreign exchange services.
Foreign Currency Exchange
Ways to order
At your local TD Bank
Plan ahead for your next international adventure, exchange your currency before you go.
- Competitive rates of exchange - avoid potentially costly exchange rates and fees while traveling
- Conveniently order 60+ foreign currencies online or at any TD Store; pick up typically within 2-3 business days1
- Common currencies immediately available in select TD Stores
- Exchange foreign currency for U.S. dollars when you return from your trip, or if you're a visitor to the U.S.1
- No TD Bank account necessary
Foreign Currency Wire Transfers
Send or receive international wire transfers with foreign currency conversion.
Benefits to sending international wires in foreign currency include:
- Convenient conversion: With competitive exchange rates
- Avoid added fees: Correspondent banks may charge additional fees1
- Quicker delivery: Funds can get there faster with upfront conversion
- Secure: Leverage our world-wide network of banking institutions
- Transparency: Know the exchange rate and currency amount before sending
International Checks and Drafts
Deposit checks drawn on an international bank in either U.S. Dollars or foreign currency. In some cases, you may be eligible for immediate credit of funds to your account.2
An international draft is a secure form of payment that is similar to a check; it is drawn on a bank abroad in the local currency.
Call Customer Service 24/7 at