With Google Pay now available with your eligible TD Bank Visa cards, quick purchasing power is just a tap away.
How to set up Google Pay
- Download the app from the Google Play Store
- Add your TD Bank Visa cards - it's as simple as snapping a photo
- Unlock and pay – Unlock your Android device and you are ready to tap and pay at any merchant where Google Pay is accepted.1
- Google Pay is accepted at over a million locations across the US, with more added every day.
- Making purchases is as simple as unlocking your phone and holding it to the contactless terminal.
- You will receive confirmation on your device that the transaction was completed.
Learn more about Google Pay layers of security at pay.google.com/about
Look for these icons to checkout.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
Android, Google Play, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
1Google Pay is available for any NFC- and HCE-enabled Android device running KitKat 4.4+. Please note: When attempting to add cards to Google Pay, your card may be added to your Google Payments account to be used on other Google properties. This could occur even if the process of adding your card to Google Pay is not successful. If you have questions regarding this, go to support.google.com/googlepay for support. TD makes no representation or warranty regarding whether any device is capable of supporting Google Pay or whether your device or account will be accepted into Google Pay.