TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection
TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection is an unsecured personal line of credit linked to your checking account that may help cover transactions when your checking account available balance drops below zero. It can help you avoid overdraft and return check fees and can cover transactions up to your available limit.
To apply for TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection, you must:
- Be a current TD Bank customer with a personal checking account
- Request a minimum of $500 up to a maximum of $5,000 line of credit - credit approval is required
- Apply with the other account holders of your checking account, if any
TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection Rate Information
Rate (APR) forAdvances
|18% Fixed APR1 Interest rate charged only on amount borrowed.|
|Paying Interest||Interest charges will begin to accrue on advances as of the transaction date.|
|Minimum Interest Charge||None|
|Fees||$25 annual fee, $10 per daily transfer2|
|How it works||Available funds from your TD Moneyline Account are transferred to your checking account when needed, including funds needed for the daily transfer fee.|
Easily manage your personal TD Bank Checking and Money Market account by understanding your overdraft options and available balances.
Benefits/Features of TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection
- Save money - Avoid overdraft and return check fees
- No need for in-person closing - Receive approval letter and agreement in the mail
- Convenient and reliable - Funds are automatically transferred to your checking account anytime you may have an overdraft, up to the available credit limit
- Hassle free repayment options - Choose automatic or manual payment
- Pay the minimum amount or pay off the entire line of credit
- 24/7 Access - Log in to Online Banking and Mobile Banking app or call Customer Service to transfer funds or make payments
- Continue to grow your savings - As a separate line of credit you may not need to tap into your savings to cover checking account overdrafts
Understanding your personal credit score
Your credit score is a key factor that is used when you apply for a mortgage, loan or credit card. So how is it calculated, and how can you improve it?
Find a store
Open Early, Open Late
Need More Information?
- View the Account Guide for TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions about TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection
- Learn more about TD Bank's overdraft services
2 Annual fee applies after first year to new accounts opened after October 10, 2012. Transfer fee is assessed on the linked checking account each day funds are automatically transferred from TD Moneyline Overdraft Protection when an overdraft occurs. The transfer fee is waived on TD StudentSM and TD RelationshipSM Checking accounts.