Savings Overdraft Protection
Savings Overdraft Protection is one of several overdraft services that can help you manage overdrafts. Link your TD statement savings or money market account to your TD checking account to automatically transfer funds whenever your checking account balance drops below zero. It can help you avoid overdraft and returned check fees and can cover transactions up to your combined available balance.
To use Savings Overdraft Protection, you must:
- Be a current TD Bank customer with a personal checking account, plus a statement savings or money market account
- Sign up with the other account holders of your checking and savings account, if any
- Visit your local TD Bank to enroll
Savings Overdraft Protection Rate Information
|Transfer Fee||$10 per day when one or more transfers are made.
Charged when funds are transferred to the linked checking account.
|How it Works||You must have an available balance in your savings or money market account to cover the overdraft amount, plus the transfer fee.|
Benefits/Features of Savings Overdraft Protection
- Save money - Avoid checking account overdraft and returned check fees
- Convenient - Automatically transfer funds anytime you would have an overdraft, up to the available balance in your savings or money market account
- No annual fee
- No credit approval is required
- Add TD Debit Card AdvanceSM - This discretionary overdraft service may help you avoid ATM and one-time debit card declines when Savings Overdraft Protection is not enough to cover a potential overdraft plus fee. Read important information about TD Debit Card Advance.
TD Bank Savings and Money Market Accounts
Easily manage your personal TD Bank Checking and Money Market account by understanding your overdraft options and available balances.
Find a TD Bank near you
You might also be interested in:
©2018 Visa U.S.A. Inc.
1To access your TD Savings or Money Market account at an ATM, add your account as a secondary account on an existing TD Bank Debit Card, or request an ATM-only card. TD Savings or Money Market accounts cannot be the primary account on a TD Bank Debit Card.