TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card
You're going to love this card
- Shop 24/7 wherever Visa® is accepted
- Use your card to pay bills online or by phone
- No ATM fee at TD ATMs in the U.S. or Canada
- Greater security with chip technology and protection through Visa Zero Liability1
- Manage your account and budget with help from alerts and online tools
- Add your card to digital wallets for more ways to pay
- Great for budgeting while you travel. Read our international travel tips.
It's easy to get TD ConnectVisit any TD Bank and bring:
- $25 cash – no TD Bank account needed to open card
- Or, $25 from your TD Bank checking or savings account
- Your Social Security number
- A valid driver's license, passport or state ID
and most holidays.
Open early. Open late.
Reloading's a cinch
- Deposit cash or checks at any TD Bank
- Direct deposit any amount from your paycheck
- Transfer funds from your TD Bank checking or savings account
- Load funds online 24/7 using your TD Bank debit or credit card
Manage your TD Connect Card
Add funds, check your balance and more
Free to open and load
|Monthly maintenance fee with a TD Bank checking account:||$2.99/month|
|Monthly maintenance fee without a TD Bank checking account||$5.99/month|
|Load fee using a TD Bank debit or credit card||Free|
|Load fee using cash or check||Free|
|Direct deposit fee||Free|
|Withdrawals at TD Bank and TD Canada Trust ATMs||Free|
|Non-TD ATM withdrawal fee||$3.00|
|Non-TD ATM balance inquiry fee||$3.00|
|Live customer service call||Free|
|Card replacement fee||$5.00|
1. Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders must notify TD Bank promptly of any unauthorized use.
2. See the Terms and Conditions for a full list of fees.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third-party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third-party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third-party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
©2017 Visa U.S.A. Inc.