Mortgage Resources for Real Estate Agents
The power of partnership.
Real Estate Agents and TD Bank Mortgage Advisors – a powerful partnership.
At TD, providing a legendary customer experience is key. And, we know real estate agents are invaluable resources to ensuring a successful mortgage process. So we welcome the opportunity to share our expertise with you – and your clients.
Our Mortgage Advisors know your market and have the tools to provide your clients with a great mortgage experience:
- Pre-qualifications to help your clients determine how much home they can afford
- Long-term rate locks so your clients can shop with confidence
Did you know?
- First-time homebuyers are seeking better educational resources about buying a home.
- According to the Index, 52 percent of this key demographic feel banks could offer additional home financing seminars and workshops (compared with only 40 percent of all respondents), and 58 percent of first-time homebuyers say they were looking for additional information online (compared with 51 percent of all respondents).
Reports and Resources
TD Economics is the research arm of TD Bank Group. This experienced group of analysts develops in-depth reports on financial topics affecting North America – many of which provide deep insight on regional and local mortgage trends. These reports provide information on the U.S. Housing industry:
- Oil Drop, Rate Cut: How Much Will Your House Price Change? – February 2015 (webcast)
- U.S. Homeowner Rate Still Declining, But It May Not Be Bad News – January 2015
- Will 2014's Wild Ride Continue In 2015? – December 2014 (webcast)
Or stop by a chat with us at an upcoming Real Estate Agent Conference.
During their most recent sale, Realtors® surveyed spent 2.5 hours on average discussing the lending and mortgage process with their clients