As a small business owner, you want to do more than take payments – you want the tools and services that will help your business succeed.
Protection and security for your customers, business and brand
Did you know that 90% of data breaches target small businesses?1 While protecting your customers and your business is important to you, determining the best approach may be complex and time consuming. We offer simple, secure solutions to help you avoid data compromise and gain peace of mind.
Our security solutions from TransArmorSM keep your customers' data safe and your reputation intact. These multi-layered security and compliance solutions provide:
- Encryption and tokenization of payment card data through the entire transaction process
- Monitoring and protection of POS software
- Monitoring of hardware for possible tampering
- EMV chip card technology for greater protection against fraud
Insights and analytics to help you manage your business
Our payment solutions offer the option of easy-to-use analytics software that:
- Tracks your sales info to help identify business trends and opportunities
- Identifies your customers' spending patterns
- Segments your customers for easier target marketing
- Compares your sales to similar businesses so you can see how you're doing
Perks that keep your best customers coming back
Our loyalty program lets you send customers offers and rewards they'll love – right to their mobile phones. This flexible loyalty and marketing solution:
- Alerts you when your regular customers enter the store so you can greet them by name
- Works on almost every mobile phone
- Tracks customer engagement so you know which perks are the most popular
Find best practices, forms and guides in the Merchant Solutions Resource Center
Your business is as unique as you are – and we can help you find the best customized solution to help your business succeed.
Contact a Merchant Solutions expert here or call 1-800-348-4025, 7 days a week, 6 am - 11 pm, to arrange a free consultation.
1Source: Trustwave SpiderLabs, Trustwave Global Security Report 2012