Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I understand that the 50 plus checking account is a grandfathered product. Are paper statements still being mailed out for this type of account and if so, is it still free?
July 22, 2016 02:32:15 PM
In reply to Jenna, Mineola
Thanks for contacting TD Helps today, Jenna.
You'll be happy to hear that TD Bank still sends out Paper Statements for all of our accounts, even if that account is currently an account that is no longer offered. We'd like to take this opportunity to let you know that if you choose to receive Paper Statements with your account, a fee of $1.00 is charged to your account at the end of your statement period. However, the Paper Statement Fee can be waived if you are enrolled for Paperless Statements. Fortunately, it only takes a few short minutes to switch over.
To go paperless, follow the below steps:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the Customer Service tab.
3. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
4. Select the Online Statements option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
7. Click the check boxes and click Save Changes.
Once you click Save Changes, you’ll be all set to enjoy the safer and greener option of Paperless Statements.
Also, if you are not already enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking, you can do so for free by visiting: https://go.td.com/1lU2qfY.
We hope this helped answer all your questions, Jenna, and please enjoy the rest of your day.
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
July 22, 2016 02:33:24 PM