Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Brian, Cincinnati, OH
September 29, 2014 08:11:40 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Brian, Cincinnati, OH
Welcome to TD Helps, Brian. We'd be happy to assist!
Since your location is Cincinnati, we understand that it may not be possible to visit a TD Store. Not to worry! You can make a deposit via mail. You can send your donation deposit to: TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243. Please consider these tips before sending your deposit:
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We hope this helps in making your donation deposit, Brian. We're sure the cause you're contributing to will appreciate it! Have a great day.
Cameron P, Mount Laurel
September 29, 2014 08:12:37 PM