Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 16, 2018 09:11:46 AM
3 people recommended this |
In reply to Linda, Jackson
That's a great question, Linda. We’ll be happy to help you with adding a payee through bill pay on our app!
Thanks to a recent enhancement we made, you may now add payees for bill pay right on our app! To do this, please check out the steps below:
1. Log in to your online banking
2. Click on 'Pay A Bill'
3. Select 'Add Billers'
4. You may then click 'Add New Biller'
5. Enter the company/person you want to add and press 'Next'
6. Add the biller as a company or a person
7. Verify the name and enter the address where your payments should be mailed to
8. Click 'Next' and 'Pay' if you'd like to make your payment immediately
If you would like any additional assistance with completing this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Tech Support. Representatives are available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-493-7562. As always, you may visit your local TD Bank Store for further assistance. To view our Store locations and hours, please click here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this has helped, Linda, and hope that you're satisfied with our enhancements!
Have a wonderful day.
Natasha M, Mt. Laurel
April 16, 2018 09:15:44 AM