Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Hi, I have changed my bank statement to online only since last year, but I am still receiving paper statement in my international address (Permanent address). They even send my new card to my international address rather than my current address. How can I change it?
January 11, 2018 08:53:12 AM
In reply to Jiaqi, Brighton
This does sound concerning, Jiaqi, and we'd be glad to help you update this information.
You are able to update your address in a variety of ways. One of the easiest ways to do so is while logged in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. After signing in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab, located on the top of your screen.
2. Click on Contact Info.
3. Change the necessary information and click Send.
Once the change has been completed, you will receive a secure message from a Banking Specialist.
You can also update this information by calling us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or by visiting a TD Store during lobby hours. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
You can also update your online statement settings while logged in. To update these settings, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you have any trouble updating these settings, please call us using the number mentioned above so a Banking Specialist may walk you through the process.
We hope this helps you make the updates, Jiaqi. Have a good morning.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
January 11, 2018 08:53:56 AM