Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How do I set up an automatic transfer of 10% of every credit to my checking account to be transferred to my savings account?
Vincent, Brooklyn, NY
November 11, 2015 09:27:42 AM
In reply to Vincent, Brooklyn, NY
Thanks for connecting with us this morning, Vincent.
We apologize for any inconvenience however; you are unable to set up automatic transfers of a certain percentage of every deposit from your TD Checking account to your TD Savings account.
To set up automatic transfers from your TD accounts, your first option would be to visit your Online Banking profile and set up the automatic transfers manually. Please read the following for step by step instructions on how to set up these transfers:
1. Log into your Online Banking profile here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq
2. Click on the "Transfers" tab
3. Select "Make a Transfer"
4. You will select the amount you want to transfer to your other account
5. Then you will select "From" which account and "To" which account you want to send the transfer to.
6. Where it says "Transfer Type", you will need to select "Schedule Transfer"
7. There you will select the date you want to begin initiating the transfer.
8. Then you will have the option to select how frequent you want the transfer to occur (Once, weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, every 4 weeks, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually).
9. Then you will be given the option to set ii up with no end date or specify between which dates you would.
That concludes the steps on how to manually set up automatic transfers.
The other option would be to call our 24/7 dedicated Banking Specialists at 888-751-9000 and after account verification we would be glad to assist you with your request.
You also have the option of requesting a portion of your deposit be credited to your Savings account when making deposits with a Teller.
If the deposits are direct deposits, you may set up a portion to credit your Savings account by connecting with your Employer for assistance.
We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Yen D, Mount Laurel
November 11, 2015 09:30:37 AM