Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I worked ion the summer in a camp in New York, They paid me with Td Bank's checks and I forgot to cash one before coming back to Mexico. Where can I cash my check in here? Thank you very much
October 19, 2015 02:22:05 PM
In reply to Enyd, Cuernavaca
We're happy to have you visit us on TD Helps this afternoon, Enyd.
We apologize; however, we do not have any TD Bank Stores near Mexico. We recommend reaching out to one of your local Financial Institutions to see if they are able to accommodate this check.
If you have a TD Bank account, you may deposit the check via mail. Our bank by mail allows you to mail in your deposits and we will make the deposit for you! To use this feature, please mail your check deposits along with your deposit slips to our Mail Depositor Teller at: TD Bank, N.A., ME2-001-033, P.O. Box Number 1190, Lewiston, ME 04243. Here are a few things to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
Let us know if you have any other questions and have a great day.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
October 19, 2015 02:24:04 PM