Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
March 19, 2015 05:27:32 PM
2 people recommended this |
In reply to Alstanford, Orange
Thank you for reaching us on TD Helps, Alstanford. We'd be happy to help.
We would like to let you know that if your paycheck is drawn on TD Bank, we will be happy to cash the check for you. Please see a listing of TD Bank Store locations with lobby hours near you here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We will require a valid photo I.D. For check cashing purposes, please see the list below for acceptable forms of primary I.D.:
- State Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- State Issued ID with Photo and Signature
- Puerto Rico Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Guam Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- US VI Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Temporary Driver's License with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Nexus Card
- Learner's Permit with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Federal Government Employee ID with Photo
- US Government VISA with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- US Passport with Signature
- US Armed Forces (Military) ID with Photo
- MA Commission for the Blind ID
If you don’t have a valid form of Primary Identification right now, you'll still be able to cash a check if you have two forms of Secondary Identification to provide. You may select two from this list:
- Employment ID with Photo and Signature
- US Birth Certificate
- US Passport Card with Photo
- Welfare ID with Photo
- State Issued Driver's License with Signature, no Photo
- Foreign Driver's License with Photo
- US Employment Authorization card with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- College ID with Photo
- Firearms Permit with Photo
- Alien Registration Card with Photo
- Permanent Resident Card with Photo
Additionally, there may be a fee of $7.00 per check for this check cashing service. Please note, fees are subject to change. However, this fee would be waived if you are a TD Bank Customer.
We hope this helps, Alstanford and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
March 19, 2015 05:29:02 PM