Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
June 2, 2017 01:46:47 PM
In reply to tina, philadelphia
Absolutely, Tina, and we'd be more than glad to provide ways you're able to make a deposit!
Feel free to deposit your paycheck, even though it's drawn on a different bank, in any of the following ways. First, you may deposit it with a Teller by visiting any TD Store during lobby or drive up hours. To double check our locations and hours please visit here: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR. Your Teller will even be glad to help you fill out a deposit slip!
Our TD Stores are also able to accept deposits at the ATM. Once you’re ready to make your deposit at an ATM, input your debit or ATM only card into the ATM and follow the below instructions (which will also be shown on the touchscreen):
- Enter your PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check” or "cash"
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt; if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt.
If you're enrolled in Mobile Banking, you're able to make a deposit using the App. You may deposit checks anytime, anywhere following the below steps:
- From the Main Menu of the TD Bank Mobile Banking app, select Mobile Deposit, then Deposit a Check
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a photo of the check using your mobile device
- Select your account
- Review and submit your deposit
You may wish to note the date on the front of the check and include the word “Deposited”, for your records.
Additionally, you may want to keep this for 14 days to ensure it has cleared your account. You are then welcome to destroy the check.
Please note that checks drawn on foreign banks should not be deposited at an ATM or via our mobile app.
You may also take a look at our Personal Deposit Account Agreement here: http://go.td.com/1kb17UQ. On pages 40-44, you can find our Funds Availability Policy along with information about when you'll have access to deposits.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
We hope these options help, Tina! Have a great day!
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
June 2, 2017 01:47:13 PM