Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
August 22, 2014 10:26:27 PM
In reply to Maddie, Valrico
Thanks for visiting us on TD Helps, Maddie.
If you have an account with TD Bank, you`ll be happy to hear that you are able to deposit funds, cash or check, into any TD Bank ATM. If you are depositing a check, please be sure to endorse the back of each check. Once you're ready to make you deposit, insert your debit or ATM card into the machine and follow the instructions below:
- Enter your PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check”
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- When transaction is complete, select “no”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt, if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt
Your deposit is then finished! If you have multiple checks, make sure to deposit each one at a time. The ATM scans check deposits for verification purposes. You may also want to take a look at our Personal Deposit Account Agreement http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ for you to view for information on our Funds Availability Policy on pages 35-37.
If you have an account with another financial institution, before making a deposit, we recommend speaking with them for further assistance regarding your inquiry.
Again, thank you for stopping by TD Helps today, Maddie and have a great weekend.
Cameron P, Mount Laurel
August 22, 2014 10:27:58 PM