Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have just enrolled for online statements. Will I get my statements on gmail?
Karan, New Milford
September 23, 2016 08:52:03 AM
In reply to Karan, New Milford
Thanks for your question, Karan. We'd be glad to clarify.
Please know that once you enroll for paperless statements, you will receive an email notification letting your know that your statements are available to view via Online Banking. This email notification will be sent to the email address you provided when signing up for paperless statements.
For security reasons, TD Bank will never send statement information via email as it is not considered secure.
You are able to sign in at any time to review your statements. To do so, please log in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
2. Click on the checking/savings account number you would like to view statements on
3. Click on the “Account Activity” tab.
4. Under the "Account History" section
5. Select Show Transactions from, click “My Current Statement”
6. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your current activity.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Tech support Specialist 24/7 by dialing 800-493-7562.
We hope this helps and have a great morning!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
September 23, 2016 08:52:14 AM