Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I would like to open an account but do not have a drivers license, state id or passport. I am married, disabled and have a military dependent id which has expired and wont be renewed until I can get to a base. It does have my social security number on it and photo.. I have a birth certificate, ss card, marriage cert, ssi paperwork about benefits and statements from my current bank.
My dependent id states my married name and I am working on getting ss card changed to match.
March 23, 2015 07:55:51 PM
5 people recommended this |
In reply to kerri, pittsfield
Thank you for considering TD for your banking needs, Kerri. We'd be happy to help.
Before we begin, here at TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, we offer many different types of Checking and Savings accounts. We invite you to take a look at these and see which ones may suit your banking needs. To view and compare our personal Checking accounts, visit http://bit.ly/1aDaRqd or check out our Checking Selector Tool: http://bit.ly/1vW1xnU for help with selecting a Checking account that is the best fit for you. To view and compare personal Savings account products, click on http://bit.ly/1pJT9I9 , or if you prefer, we also have a Savings Selector Tool http://bit.ly/1vW1DvM, which can help you choose the best savings account for your needs.
Once you have decided on the type of the account you wish to open, you will need to visit a TD Bank Store location to set up your new account. For hours and locations near you, take a look here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
As you've mentioned that you're concerned about the identification we accept, please take a look below at a listing of the forms of I.D. we accept:
- State Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- State Issued ID with Photo and Signature
- Puerto Rico Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Guam Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- US VI Driver's License with Photo and Signature
- Temporary Driver's License with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Nexus Card
- Learner's Permit with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- Federal Government Employee ID with Photo
- US Government VISA with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- US Passport with Signature
- US Armed Forces (Military) ID with Photo
- MA Commission for the Blind ID
- Employment ID with Photo and Signature
- US Birth Certificate
- US Passport Card with Photo
- Welfare ID with Photo
- State Issued Driver's License with Signature, no Photo
- Foreign Driver's License with Photo
- US Employment Authorization card with Photo, Signature and Expiration Date
- College ID with Photo
- Firearms Permit with Photo
- Alien Registration Card with Photo
- Permanent Resident Card with Photo
If you have any questions about which pieces of identification to use/ bring or how many, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance. You are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or visit/ call a TD Store near you.
We hope to hear from you soon, Kerri and have a good night.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
March 23, 2015 07:57:21 PM