Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
July 13, 2015 06:54:07 PM
In reply to David, Secane
Thanks for reaching out to us on TD Helps, David. We'd be glad to help you update your user name and password.
If you are able to log in to Online Banking, you are able to update this information after you sign in here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq. Once you're logged in, you are able to access the "Customer Service" tab. There are options there to "Change User Name" and "Change Password" beneath the "Self Service" options.
When creating your user name, be sure to keep these tips in mind:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a user name that is not similar to your password
Similarly, please be sure to keep these tips in mind when creating a new password:
-Use a combination of numbers, letters and special characters, but no spaces
-Your password should be unique. Memorize it and do not disclose it to anyone else
-Avoid using names, dates or numbers tied to your identity (such as birthday, family name, pets, street, etc.)
-Use a password that differs from your other banking, email and social media accounts. Change it periodically, ideally every 90 days
If you are currently unable to log in to your online account, you are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or by visiting a TD Store during lobby hours. To take a look at TD Stores near you please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, David and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
July 13, 2015 06:54:41 PM