Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Can I search for a transaction from a particular retailer from 4-5 years ago?
August 18, 2016 01:05:42 PM
In reply to Kim, Burlington
Thank you for joining us on TD Helps, Kim. We do keep a large history of your statements online for you to view at any time. Check out below for more information on retrieving these statement copies.
To view your statements online, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Accounts tab at the top of the screen
2. Click on the account number you would like to view statements on
3. Click on the Statements tab
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
If you find you're having any difficulties locating or printing these out, you can call our Digital Banking Specialists at 800-493-7562, 24/7. After account verification, a Specialist would be happy to walk you through this. You could also stop by your local TD Store for assistance. For hours and locations near you, please take a look here: https://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
If you are a TD business account holder and are currently using TD Bank BusinessDirect to access your accounts online, please follow these steps to view your previous statements:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
2. Click “Statements”
3. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
4. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statements
If your inquiry is in regard to TD Credit Card statements, please contact TD Card Services 24/7 at 888-561-8861. Or, if your inquiry is about a loan product, please contact a Specialist in our Financial Solutions Group 24/7 at 800-457-2387.
We are always here to help out, Kim. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Kris M, Mt. Laurel
August 18, 2016 01:05:59 PM