Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a student checking account and an online banking. My mom's name is also listed under my account. Since I am underage I cannot make person-to-person payments, so can my mom make another online account, using the same student checking account so that she can make the person-to-person payments herself?
Frances, Pine Plains
February 7, 2016 08:13:55 AM
In reply to Frances, Pine Plains
Thank you for submitting your question to TD Helps, Frances. We're happy to help with the online access for each signer.
Every signer should have their own personal Log-on ID and Password. This allows joint account holders to view both their own individual accounts and accounts shared by other signers. The Username and Password settings are specific to each person rather than by account.
If you are trying to enroll for online access and have a debit card you may fill out the online application to access your personal account(s) online. Kindly follow the below steps:
1. Please go to the following website: http://www.tdbank.com
2. Click on Sign up found under “Online Banking” in the upper right hand corner of our home page
3. Please choose Personal from the drop down box as the type of Online Banking you would like
4. Complete Steps 1 through 3 on the “TD Bank Online Banking Signup” screen
5. After completing the application you should have immediate access to your accounts!
If you do not have a debit card, you may contact us at 1-800-493-7562 to speak with a TD Bank Online Specialist 24/7 or visit your local TD Bank (add link for Store locator).
We hope that this information helps out. Let us know if you have any other questions, Frances!
Kris M, Mt. Laurel
February 7, 2016 08:14:08 AM