Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
what is the minimum number of check books i can order
April 24, 2017 09:41:32 AM
In reply to Katie, Bridgeport
Welcome to TD Helps, Katie. We'd be glad to discuss.
Please know that there is the amount of checks that come in an order is dependent on the type of account you have. We do not require you to order checks for your checking account.
To order checks, you are able to call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000, visit any TD Store during lobby hours or place an order online. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
To order checks online, please sign in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab located at the top of your screen
2. Click on the Order Checks link located in the right-hand column, the next link from the top
3. Select the account for which you would like to order checks and click Continue
4. Click on OK to open a new window
5. Your previous order will be displayed. You can click on Order to proceed with the same checks previously purchased.
6. If you choose to order something new, click View All next to the product category and processed with your new order.
If you do not wish to order other accessories, skip to step five and checkout.
If you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to us using the number mentioned above.
We hope this helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 24, 2017 09:41:40 AM