Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I received a td bank cheque issued by my college. i am in China now. Can you give me your address so my Chinese bank can mail the check for collection. It's urgent! thank you.
June 13, 2016 06:36:27 AM
In reply to HUANG, CHINA
Welcome to TD Helps, Huang. We're happy to say there is another option to make a deposit if you can't reach a TD Bank or a TD ATM.
To make a deposit when you are unable to visit a TD Bank Store or ATM you can either send your deposit to the Bank via mail or through our Mobile App if you have an Android or iPhone.
To send your deposit via Mail, please send to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We are always here to help, Huang. Feel free to reach out to us with any other questions.
Kris M, Mt. Laurel
June 13, 2016 06:36:56 AM
1 person recommended this