Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I need cost for checks
vishal, plymouth meeting
August 1, 2017 09:53:12 AM
In reply to vishal, plymouth meeting
Thanks for inquiring about ordering checks, Vishal. We're happy to help!
Please know that the cost of checks is determined by the style and amount of checks ordered. To review the cost of checks for your account, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance.
You are able to call our Banking Specialists 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000. Once speaking with a Specialist, they will be glad to review various styles and costs with you.
When ordering checks for a personal account, you can order as little as one box, which has 120 checks. You may also order multiple boxes if you wish.
To order checks online by signing in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab located at the top of your screen
2. Click on the Order Checks link located in the right-hand column, the next link from the top
3. Select the account for which you would like to order checks and click Continue
4. Click on OK to open a new window
5. Your previous order will be displayed. You can click on Order to proceed with the same checks previously purchased.
6. If you choose to order something new, click View All next to the product category and processed with your new order.
If you do not wish to order other accessories, skip to step five and checkout.
Note- Business Check Registers are listed under Home Office/Desk Products. Personal Check Registers are listed under Accessories. Deposit Slips can be used for both personal and business accounts.
We hope this helps a bit, Vishal. Have a nice day!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
August 1, 2017 09:53:43 AM