Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I sent a check (from insurance company) from overseas to the TD bank at 1701 Route 70 East Cherry Hill, NJ, but it still hasn't come into my account. Could you check on it?
October 30, 2015 10:19:10 AM
In reply to Eunchong, Wenham
Thanks for reaching out to us on TD Helps, Eunchong.
As you mentioned that the check was sent from overseas, the timeframe for delivery may vary depending on the mail service that was used as well as how quickly the item passes through customs. If you used a delivery service that offers tracking, we recommend reaching out to that service directly for further details.
Additionally, for any future mail in deposit payments we recommend using this address: TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
We'd also like to share a few tips with you that could help before mailing your deposit.
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any account questions, you're welcome to contact us from outside of the United States by dialing 856-751-9000 or collect with operator's assistance from a land line phone by asking the operator to dial 215-569-0518.
Have a great day, Eunchong and take care.
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
October 30, 2015 10:19:44 AM