Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I'm a cross-border banking customer with a TD Convenience Checking account. I just opened my account and I'm a little confused about the fees and account features. Can you please clarify the following:
1) Besides the cost of the checks, is it free to write a check from my TD Convenience Checking account? The fee schedule does not mention anything about checks except official checks.
2) I saw in other posts on this forum that there is a limit on the number of checks allowed per statement cycle. Where is this limit posted on your website? I cannot find this information.
3) Bill Pay - for payments made by Laser Draft instead of electronically, is there a fee or are both methods free? Assuming there is a limit on the number of checks per statement cycle (question 2), are payments made through laser draft counted against this limit?
4) External transfer to/from other institutions - can you clarify if WebChecks (http://www.achnetwork.com/web_checks.html) fall under this category? If not, are there any fees?
5) External transfer to/from other institutions - do transfers to/from PayPal fall under this category? Does this refer to basically any Electronic Funds Transfers?
Josh, Waterloo, ON
September 8, 2015 09:56:47 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Josh, Waterloo, ON
Good morning, Josh and thank you for connecting with us on TD Helps.
The transaction limitation including the numbers of checks and/or online Bill Payments you may issue per statement cycle only applies to Savings and Money Market accounts; it does not apply to your TD Convenience Checking account at this time. We invite you to review our Personal Deposit Account Agreement http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ (Pages 6 and 7) for more information about this policy. And please also feel free to visit here: http://bit.ly/18IVtY0 for all you may like to know about TD Convenience Checking account.
To learn more about our External Transfer service, please click here; http://bit.ly/1pADlWD. Please know that WebChecks and Paypal transfers may not fall under this category. At this time, we do not charge additional fees for WebChecks and Paypal transfers as long as funds are available when the payment is being presented. However, fees are subject to change, please take a look here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt for the most current fee schedule.
Please feel free to speak with a Specialist from our TD Cross Border Banking Support Line 24/7 at 877-700-2913 Option 2 with any additional questions you may have.
Thanks again for your visit, Josh. Hope you have a beautiful day!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
September 8, 2015 09:59:42 AM
1 person recommended this