Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
What is mail in check deposit address ? I am currently dont have access to TD bank in area that I stay in.
January 27, 2016 07:11:20 AM
In reply to A, Peoria
Welcome to TD Helps, A. We'd be glad to help you mail in a deposit.
Banking by mail is simple, and easy. All you would need to do is mail your deposit to the address below:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, Maine 04243
The P.O. Box is checked daily and transactions are posted the same day.
If you need to Fed-EX or UPS a mail in a Deposit to us, you can ship it to the address below:
TD Bank Bank by Mail 140 Mill Street Lewiston ME 04243
Keep in mind that the TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in mail. Here are some additional tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We also recommend visiting http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ to learn more about our Funds Availability Policy starting on page 38.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
We hope this covers everything, A and have a good morning.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
January 27, 2016 07:11:32 AM