Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I looked up Deposit By Mail address and there seems to be 2 different addresses. Which one should I utilize?
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-074-017 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
I guess they all go to the same P.O. Box but the internal routing information seems to be different.
Adam, Satellite Beach
October 31, 2016 03:06:47 PM
In reply to Adam, Satellite Beach
Thanks for dropping by TD Helps, Adam. We're sorry for the confusion.
Please send all deposits by mail to this address:
TD Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box Number 1190
Lewiston, ME 04243
In addition, please follow the guidelines listed below:
• The name on the deposit ticket and the payee of the check must be the same
• Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
• List each check if depositing more than one and tally the total of all of the checks.
• Enclose the original deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
• If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
• Do not staple items together as this may cause damage
• Loan payments should be mailed to the processing address on the Customer's loan statement or coupon to ensure timely posting
If you have any additional questions, Adam please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Customer Service Team, Mt. Laurel
October 31, 2016 03:12:05 PM
1 person recommended this